OPENDED EVERY DAY
COCKTAILS, ICE CREAM, BREAKFAST...
Group rate from 10 persons.
Card or menu SPECIALTIES Ardeche and VARIOUS OTHER DISHES are elaborated with LOCAL PRODUCTS.
We work with the producers of our common or in close proximity (honey, snails, wines, cheeses, meats...).
* HOUSE PIZZA entirely made up on site.
* SNACK, take awey...
* PICNIC (CANOE, HIKING...) : salad or sandwich pack for example.
* Bread, pastries on site (reservation evening).
* FOOD GROUPS (from 10 people) : associations, clubs, sporting events etc...
* HOLIDAYS FAMILY, baptisms, birthdays, private parties...
* PARTY PLANNERS. Eg : ATTIC SALE early April each year (see details on our Facebook page, event).
* SHADED TERRACE.
* PUBLIC TELEVISION IN ROOM RESTAURANT.
* FREE WIFI in the common areas.
YOU WILL FIND essential items sold individually such as food, hygiene products, postcards, stamps, games, toys, soft drinks to take away, memories or local products.
Sale of tokens for the washing machine and eco doses lye to unit...
RENTAL OF EQUIPMENT : (see prices in the tab navigation mobil home or caping)
HIGH SEASON, IT IS IMPERATIVE TO BOOK, LIMITED QUANTITIES.
- Baby bed, baby bath, high chair for baby or complete set.
- Fridge for campers,
- Gas barbecue, (rental for day or per week).
* FIRES AND BARBECUE WOOD OR CHARCOAL ARE PROHIBITED IN ARDÈCHE (BY PREFECTURAL ORDER)
Many informations free an open acces : leaflets, maps and other documents will enhance your stay.
We help you in the choice of sporting and cultural activities and we put you in contact with providers.
In June each year we receive the famous race known as "The Ardéchoise"...
* Reception of groups (on request).
* Theme dancing evenings (fried mussels, paella, barbecue...)
* Musical animations (country, gipsy, magic shows, DJ, karaoké, quizz...)
* Heated swimming pool.
For hygienic reasons the shorts are prohibited !
* Bocce tournament, table football, water polo, table tennis...
* Playgrounds for children with giant trampoline, paddling pool, soccer/basketball field.
...More pictures on our Facebook page, link on home page.