Ideally located in the heart of a village in southern Ardèche, a few kilometers from the Gorges, the "RESIDENCE D'ETE" allows you to access many cultural or outdoor activities.
Alone, with family or friends; for a weekend or for holidays, you’ll be spoiled with choices. After a great day out, you will appreciate to relax at night in our camping.
A few suggestions
CANOE DAY DEPARTING FROM OUR CAMPING !
- SEVERAL POSSIBLE DISTANCES: 7/8 kms, 25 kms and 32 kms.
- OUT AND BACK-FREE SHUTTLE, we suggest you prepare your picnic on request.
- AND be able to swim, 7 years old...
- A minimum predict closed shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen even out of season !
* Rock climbing, canyoning, climbing, tree climbing, caving...
* Biking or simply enjoy country walks to relax !
* Why not a horse ride or in a barouche.
* A hike accompanied by a donkey? with "TRECK ANE"
* An escape into the wild "LA FORET DES JEUX" * For smaller (baby park ...)
VISITS FEW STEPS
Several sites in the commune of St Remèze MUST also be seen.
Cave of «La Madeleine»
«Ardèche Lamas» (breeding)
«Musée de la lavande»
L’Aven Marzal : cave and prehistoric park
Strolling through the village you get to meet local producers; they will open their doors and will share their passion:
LA MIEILLERIE "LE RUCHER DE L'ARDECHE" - sale of hive and honey products, you will discover a surprising world during your guided visit... beekeeper
The CLOS ABBE DUBOIS and many others offer wine tasting and visit of the cellar...
LES ESCARGOTS DES RESTANQUES reproducing, breeding, farm sales, farm visit here that will propose the owners.
LA FROMAGERIE DE LA PLAINE D’AURELE this is Romain, who will make you taste, his goat cheeses on the premises of its production and sale.
FIND ALL THESE PRODUCTS IN OUR RESTAURANT!
A great novelty from April 2015 : opening of the reconstitution of the cave Chauvet-Pont d'Arc (classified by UNESCO).
The "Pont d’Arc", caves of St Marcel of Ardèche, crocodiles’ farm and many small typical “Ardechois” villages made of stones.
Don't forget the markets in the morning or night throughout the summer!